I have always wanted to blog but have only done it for a class. Now, that it is a new year I think I need to give it a try. Having the time is going to be difficult but I can do it. I see this blog as an opportunity to record my teaching ideas, share and learn from others, and as a place to reflect.
I am a first year teacher. Currently, I teach 6th grade science, language arts, and social studies. In the last several months I have learned quite a bit. I've spent countless hours grading, planning, organizing, and researching topics I haven't seen in years. The blogs of others have been a great help to me!
My goal as a teacher is to inspire my students and help them grow. Middle school is a tough time for most students and I want them to have the best experience they can. I absolutely love teaching 6th grade! My students are full of energy and curiosity! I believe that curiosity is vital for learning and that as a teacher I should try my best to keep them curious.
No comments:
Post a Comment